Issaquah Investment Property for sale
Sale Price $750,000
23913 SE Tiger Mountain Rd.
Issaquah, WA 98027
- Unique opportunity to own 1.23 acre home in Issaquah (unincorporated King County). This property is a must see!
- Active stream, old growth trees all in a stunning park-like setting.
- 1,970 SF, 2 BR/2 BA, rock fireplace, circular driveway, RV/boat pad, detached garage or use as artist studio / work space.
- Built in 1950. Ready for your updates.
- Zoned RA-5. Community well water and on-site septic system.
- Close proximity to Hwy 18 and a few minutes drive to downtown Issaquah and I-90.
- Mountainside School across the street (Pre-K/childcare). Issaquah school district.
- Purchase subject to existing rental agreements. Rental income of $2400/mo. (Lease expires April 2022). Contact Brokers for more information on rental. DO NOT DISTURB TENANT. APPT ONLY TO VIEW.
- Caretaker lives on the property in his own fifth wheel and paying rent of $800/month. Mows the lawn and performs light maintenance.
- Neighboring vacant lot with outbuilding also for sale with 1.1 acres at $250,000 and neighboring mixed use property with 1.83 acres for sale at $1,500,000.
Let’s Get Started
Whether you're looking for an experienced commercial broker to guide you through the steps of obtaining retail property or a team of property managers to help you grow your business, MK Property Services, LLC is eager to partner with you for the long-haul. Contact us today for a free quote.